[an error occurred while processing this directive]
U. S. Geological Survey
Memorandums of Understanding (MOU)
with other Federal Agencies
NOTE: The following MOU document(s) are in PDF format. Please see Instructions if you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer.
NASA - Umbrella Interagency Agreement and an Annex:
- Subject: Umbrella Interagency Agreement - for Sustainable Land Imaging Research, Development, and Operations
Date Signed: Sep. 27, 2016 (by Tom Iseman, Principal Dep Assistant for Water and Science)
Agencies: NASA and DOI
Subject: Interagency Annex Under Umbrella Agreement to collaborate on the Landsat 9 Project
Date Signed: Sep. 14, 2016
Agencies: NASA and USGS
- Subject: Facilitating Scientific Research and Long Range Technology Development Planning.
Date Signed: 12/08/99
- Subject: Cooperation in Science and Technology Planning and Development.
Date Signed: 05/28/96
- Subject: Development, procurement, implementation and operation of the Landsat 7 data processing, archiving and distribution system.
Date Signed: 02/18/93
- Subject: Experimental land removely sensed data processing, distribution, archiving, and related science support.
Date Signed: 03/16/88
Return to USGS MOU Agency List Page
Return to USGS MOU Home Page
Return to USGS Home Page
Send your comments to Melanie A. Clark, Program Manager.