[an error occurred while processing this directive]
U. S. Geological Survey
Memorandums of Understanding (MOU)
with other Federal Agencies
NOTE: The following MOU document(s) are in PDF format. Please see Instructions if you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer.
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- Subject: Coordination and Cooperation in activities involving physical and biological sciences and environmental studies.
Date Signed: 07/15/99
- Subject: Conduct jointly sponsored research related to climate and hydrology.
Date Signed: 08/11/88
- Subject: Policy for the collection of hydrologic data when satellite telemetry is used.
Date Signed: 07/18/86
- Subject: Bathymetric surveying and mapping in the Exclusive Economic Zone.
Date Signed: 04/24/84
Interagency committee for program coordination.
Date Signed: 06/01/82
- Subject: Provisions of Landsat data products and services by the EROS Data Center.
Date Signed: 03/15/82
- Subject: Coordination of basic cartographic information.
Date Signed: 06/07/79
- Subject: Transfer of ownership and management of the Adak facility from NOAA to USGS.
Date Signed: 11/21/78
- Subject: Exchange of information about aerial imagery and the dissemination of such data to users.
Date Signed: 09/02/75
- Subject: To coordinate and cooperate in activities involving physical and biological sciences and environmental studies.
Date Signed: Oct. 13, 2016
- Subject: Cooperation and coordination between the USGS and NOAA to make it easier for scientists and managers to work together, when appropriate, in addressing the Nation's physical, biological, and ocean science needs.
Date Signed: 02/04/2005
Return to USGS MOU Agency List Page
Return to USGS MOU Home Page
Return to USGS Home Page
Send your comments to Melanie A. Clark, Program Manager.