- Survey Manual: Training Policy and Procedures
- OED Training Policy and Procedures
- Acquisition Procedures
- Providing Food at Government Expense During Training
- Training and Development FAQs
- Training and Development Reference Materials
- Training Statute (Note this website is not an OPM site. This is a direct link to where OPM redirects you for this information.)
- SF-182 Form and Instructions
How do I purchase training?
|Purchase Card||SF-182||Contracting Officer|
|Criteria||Commercial off-the-shelf training that costs $3500 or less||Commercial off-the-shelf training that costs between $3500.01 and $150,000||1. Commercial off-the-shelf training that costs over $150,000
2. Any training that required new design or development
|Contact||Your office purchase card holder||Send this form to the Training Officerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
- For off-the-shelf training that costs more than $3500 (but not more than $150,000), it is required to submit a request for an SF-182 to the Training Officer. Please use the Training Request form to submit the required information.
- Once received, the Training Officer will obtain at least three quotes and consult with you to select the vendor. Upon vendor selection, you must submit a SF-182 to the Training Officer complete with the line of accounting, attendee and vendor information, and all applicable signatures.
- The Training Officer will then notify the selected vendor and unsuccessful vendors, and execute/obligate the SF-182.