Where can I find landslide information for my area?

Every state in the US has a geoscience agency and most have some landslide information. The Association of American State Geologists provides links to the State Geologist for every state. 


Also, your City and/or County may have a public works engineer and/or geologist on staff, who would be best able to answer questions about landslides in your local area.


Learn more: The Landslide Handbook: A guide to understanding landslides.