What should I do if tests show elevated radon levels in my home?

If your home has a radon level of 4 picocuries per liter (pCi/L) of air or more, you should take steps to fix your home and reduce the radon level. Contact your state radon office for assistance in finding a qualified radon professional to fix or mitigate your home.


Learn more: Radon Home Page and Consumer's Guide to Radon Reduction.