- 1 of 0
FAQs - 0 Found
What is a topographic map?
- US Topo maps are the current topographic map series, published as digital documents in 2009 and later.
- The Historical Topographic Map Collection (HTMC) consists of scanned images of maps originally published as paper documents in the period 1884-2006.
The USGS also publishes other kinds of maps, including some topographic maps that are not standard quadrangle maps. For information about other maps and publications, see
- The USGS Map Store
- The National Map home page
- USGS Publications Warehouse
- Earth Resources Observation and Science (EROS) Center
- USGS Frequently Asked Questions